Hi Mahendra,

you should be able to take the Ganglia tarball and build from there e.g.

rpmbuild -tb ganglia-3.7.2.tar.gz

should do the trick.

11/25/2015 u 06:20 AM, Mahendra Ladhe je napisao/la:
Hi,

   I'm searching for source RPMs for Ganglia components.
I found only the following two from web.
ganglia-3.7.2-6.fc24.src.rpm
ganglia-web-3.5.4-1.src.rpm      (the latest version was not found).

I also need the following.

ganglia-gmetad-3.7.2-6.fc24.src.rpm
ganglia-gmond-3.7.2-6.fc24.src.rpm

But above two src RPMs are nowhere on the web.
Could someone please point to the place where I could get it ?

Thank you.
Mahendra