Hello!

We have many clusters and we collect all the information in just one
gmetad/ganglia-web
I created a json graph and I'm able to see it alright. I just put it on
graph.d/ directory

But I see it on every cluster that we have.

Some of this clusters shows no information on the graph since that cluster
doesn't produce that information (in my case is environmental temperature
of a room)

How do I specify that I want to show that graph in just one specific
cluster?

Thanks!

--
Gustavo Berman
Sysadmin - Gerencia de Física - Centro Atómico Bariloche - CNEA