Does the hardware/os of the web server need to match the hardware/os of the
gmond clients? I have aix lpars running ganglia but would prefer to have them
reporting into a web server running on linux. Is this setup supported? Are
there any modifications I need to make to the ganglia web server setup to get
this working?

Pat Spatola - Sr. Systems Engineer

[cid:image001.png@01CFD632.2C86BBD0]

101 Bellevue Parkway, Wilmington DE 19809
Phone: (302) 439-2006 | Cell: (610) 952-0064
Email: pspat...@wrberkley.com<mailto:pspat...@wrberkley.com>
Website: www.bts.wrberkley.com<http://bts.wrberkley.com/>

Technology Leadership Unleashing Business Potential

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the transmitted documents contain
private, privileged and confidential information belonging to the sender. The
information therein is solely for the use of the addressee. If your receipt of
this transmission has occurred as the result of an error, please immediately
notify us so we can arrange for the return of the documents. In such
circumstances, you are advised that you may not disclose, copy, distribute or
take any other action in reliance on the information transmitted.