Hello everyone,

The default graphs on ganglia web do not show information. They are empty.
I have two machines. One as master node (with CentOs) running gmetad and one
node (with linux kernel 4.7) running gmond.
I have checked the rrd archives on master node and I found that the archives
have the whole information which is gathered by gmond on the second node.
The problem is that the information does not appear in graphs.

I have tried another machine (instead of the one running linux kernel) and
the
information is as well displayed, in graphs, as expected.

What can I do to dispaly the information from rrd archives to ganglia web ?