Does it show metrics as broken images or are they altogether missing ?

Are you using rrdcached ?

Vladimir

02/06/2017 u 07:56 AM, Huckleby, Barbara A je napisao/la:

I move gmetad from one server to another. I can see in the rrds directory that all of the metrics are being accumulated properly. However, when I try to view them in the web ui, the metrics are not being graphed. The web ui launches, load values are being updated, the heat map is being updated, boxes for all of the servers show up and are color coded based on the load, the metrics titles show up in the drop down, but no metrics are being graphed. Any help would be appreciated.