From: Tom Wallace [mailto:tjwall...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 3:26 PM
To: ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Ganglia-general] Ganglia web UI tab rendering

Hello,
I am using Ganglia web frontend 3.7.1 on a cluster of RHEL 7 machines.
My one problem is that tabs are not rendering correctly - they show up as
unformatted HTML rather than as dynamic tab objects. Here is a screenshot for
what I mean: http://imgur.com/a/3aF5w
How might I fix this?
Best,
Tom Wallace