Hi All,

Need advice from you...

I have a colleague actually he is my junior. We started chatting casually and
we get along well with each other.
I first started saying jokingly "I Love You" and all...and he dint mind.
Then we really get along so well that I fall in love with him...Whenever we
chat he will call me "JAAN"...
I then told him that my love for him is not brotherly or friendly...I would
like to sleep beside you...I would like to sleep wrapping
my arms around you...I would like to kiss you and all...
Then he used to send some romantic messages like the one which a guy send to
girl...he send me some romantic English songs as well...

He recently got married to his long time girl friend...And he told me that
although I am married you are part of my life and I love you...

I told him many times that " My love for you is not brotherly or friendly" and
he said he knows it..and even his is same...
Even just to taste him I said that someone saying me that my relation with him
is not good and all my love messages to him is not good as well...

For which he got angry and he said he don't care of any one and whoever is
saying it is wrong

My confusion is we never got physical nor we talked about sex....

How would I know if he is straight or bi or gay....Or whether he actually knows
what relation I am talking about...

I told him even recently like that I love you more than anything and you are my
life and I cannot control it and he was OK with it.

Kindly help me to find out his orientation
  • g_b Need Advice guru nanak imad4u2...@yahoo.com [gay_bombay]