In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -
Robert Lee Frost (Life http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#life @ OM)

More quotes from Robert Lee Frost http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/bjEpG

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1998
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. - Robert
Louis Stevenson (Love http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/love @ OM)

Quoting Jean Anouilh
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/jean-anouilh-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "Love is, above all, the gift of oneself."

More quotes by Robert Louis Stevenson
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/robert-louis-stevenson-love-quotes-and-sayings.html

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1997
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes
may not be the same.

 - George Bernard Shaw (more quotes by George Bernard Shaw
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/george-bernard-shaw-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html)

One of the world's top holiday destinations, Malaysia is filled with a wide
variety of unique attractions; from pristine beaches and breathtaking islands,
to fascinating nature reserves and adventures, to a delightful array of
mouthwatering local cuisines and to a long list of shopping hotspots, you can
surely find something that suits you. This list of ’25 must visit in Malaysia
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/25-must-visit-in-malaysia.html’ will help you
in planning a memorable trip in Malaysia.