It is not the outer objects that entangle us. It is the inner clinging that
entangles us. - Lama Surya Das (Inner Peace
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#inner-peace @ OM)

When the inner clinging loses its power over us, the outer objects have not
control over us too; reclaim your inner peace.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2015
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude
towards them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (Attitude
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#gratitude @ OM)

Our attitude towards things makes all the difference!

More quotes by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/5KFmb

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2014
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you'd like
them to be.  - Leo Tolstoy (Love http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#love @ OM)

Quoting Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/antoine-de-saint-exupery-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself. Not
whom I want you to be, but to who you are."

More quotes from Leo Tolstoy http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/eUxqA

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2012
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward
into the future with us. - L.M. Montgomery (Letting go & moving on
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#letting-go-and-moving-on @ OM)

Learn from your mistakes but you do not have to carry them with you; their
places are in the past, not now and not in the future.

More quotes by L.M. Montgomery http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/3HYjb

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2011
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel. - Socrates
(Learning http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#learning @ OM)

What we hope to achieve in education is to kindle a flame from within, with a
burning desire for knowledge.

This inspirational image was inspired by this video
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/3957/kindling-of-a-flame.html. Don't miss
this video; it could give you some insights into parenting your kids.

More quotes by Socrates http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/UrmX7

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2010
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve
peace. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie (Forgiveness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#forgiveness @ OM)

Quoting Louise Hay http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/l/louise-hay,
"Forgiveness is a gift to myself. I forgive, and I set myself free." Give
yourself the gift of inner peace.

More quotes on Forgiveness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/uk1Tr

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2009
(Click above for the bigger image)