Never think that being kind to others is an invitation to them to exploit you.
- Dalai Lama (Kindness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#kindness @ OM)

Quoting Dr. Kent M. Keith from The Paradoxical Commandments
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/2596/the-paradoxical-commandments-by-kent-m-keith.html,
 "If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good
anyway ... The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway ...
Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. Give the
world the best you have anyway."

More quotes on Kindness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/8t93y

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2017
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The beginning of becoming strong is thinking strong. - Robin Sharma (Positive
thinking http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#positive-thinking @ OM)

Quoting Louise Hay
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/louise-hay-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "Every thought we think is creating our future." When we change our thinking,
we change.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2016
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

But spirituality, it seems to me, when answering the question, "Why should I be
good? Why should I care for others?" says, "Because that is the best, most
fulfilling way to live." Whether or not you receive an award or a payment is
incidental. You are good and kind and loving because it is right, even though
it is difficult sometimes. It fulfills the highest law, to treat others as we
wish to be treated.

- Philip Gulley ("Spirituality vs. Religion3")

Amazing and inspiring real life story! Yes, we can always try! Take a chance
and take risk. If at first we don't succeed, try again! Dr. Leo Buscaglia
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/eNjYp once said, "Risks must be taken
because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing." This video could
change the way you talk to your children. Watch this here
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=960958017264545&set=vb.188411217852566&type=2&theater