I never been an anal person but i am of bottom nature sexually tho i am a man
from every angle.,thought and behavior. Recently i got first degree piles,I am
totally mood off. Am i asexual?...i am not, i like other things except anal. Am
i ready for asexual relationship....i guess i am,not a big deal for me.

 Long term relationship without anal sex or asexual relationship...have i lost
my mind? I sense disaster for myself, do you too for me?  In my last
relationship, sex was minimum, but there were other numerous factors as well. I
can assure you,it did not end because of sexual reasons.

 For heaven's sake,help me....someone out there?
  • g_b I want a top guy who is not ... someoneforeverd...@yahoo.in [gay_bombay]