Seek out the good in the bad, the happy in your sad, the gain in your pain,
what make you grateful, not hateful. - Karen Salmansohn (Positive thinking
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/positive-thinking @ OM)

 As the saying goes, "It is not about what happens to you, but how you choose
to respond to what happens."

 More quotes by Karen Salmansohn http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/lX3Qx

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2049
 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. -
Robert Brault (Forgiveness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#forgiveness @ OM)

 Doing this, we are not bound by the need of an apology from others and we free
ourselves from that prison which would otherwise trap us in.

 More quotes on Forgiveness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/uk1Tr

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2048
 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. - Roger Staubach (Living life
to the fullest http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/living-life-to-the-fullest
@ OM)

 Things don't happen out of nowhere. It's a result of hours and days and weeks
and years of constant work and going the extra mile.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2047
 (Click above for the bigger image)
 Planning a trip with your family or friends?
 Please consider using the flight and hotel booking services by Symphony of
Love at JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.

 With Gratitude and Thanks,
 Symphony of Love