Hello,

We hope you watched Satyamev Jayate's episode yesterday on Accepting
Alternative Sexualities. If you haven't, you can do so on our website
www.satyamevjayate.in <http://www.satyamevjayate.in/>  or on YouTube. Since
1860, an archaic law in India, Section 377, has criminalized homosexuality and
violated the constitutional guarantees of liberty and freedom. To end
discrimination and violence against the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and
transgender) community, Section 377 must be amended.

Join our Mumkin Hai campaign and give a missed call to 1800-833-4003 right away
and stand for human rights, for equal rights.

 Amend 377 <http://ml.akpfilms.com/uploads/1413799541.jpg>

As always, we'd love to hear from you through the website
<http://www.satyamevjayate.in> , Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/SatyamevJayate> , Twitter
<https://twitter.com/satyamevjayate>  or email
<mailto:satyamevjay...@akpfilms.com> .