The choice to have a great attitude is something nobody or no circumstance can
take from you. - Zig Ziglar (Choice http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/choice
@ OM)

Quoting Viktor E. Frankl
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/viktor-e-frankl-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through
the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may
have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be
taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose
one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2117
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You're never ready for what you have to do. You just do it. That makes you
ready. - Flora Rheta Schreiber (Take action
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#take-action @ OM)

From my personal experience that happened many years ago. I had been asked a
few times to give a business presentation but I always put it off saying that I
was not ready yet. Then I was basically thrown on the stage once and I realised
I wasn't as not ready as I thought. It was definitely not one of my best
presentations but a realisation that day that to be ready, we just have to do
it and we'll definitely get better along the way.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2116
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the
courage to live it. - John Irving (Dreams http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#dreams
@ OM)

Quoting H. Jackson Brown Jr.
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/h-jackson-brown-jr-love-quotes-and-sayings.html
 (P.S. I Love You), "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the
things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the
bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2115
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

True happiness lies in your own Self. Nowhere else. It is the core of your
personality. Seek happiness within. - Swami Parthasarathy (Happiness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#happiness @ OM)

Quoting Martha Washington, "The greater part of our happiness depends on our
dispositions, and not on our circumstances."

More quotes on Happiness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/O9tnx

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2114
(Click above for the bigger image)

Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the
difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is
attitude.

- William James (more quotes by William James
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/william-james-love-quotes-and-sayings.html)

Are you planning a trip with your family or friends? Please consider using the
hotel booking services, at no extra cost to you, by Symphony of Love at JOURNEY
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.