Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments. - Rose Kennedy (Life
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#life @ OM)

Quoting Anna Godbersen, "I've always believed in savoring the moments. In the
end, they are the only things we'll have."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2167
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Remember to thank the tree for the fruits we ate. - Symphony of Love (Gratitude
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#gratitude @ OM)

Quoting the Chinese Proverb, "When you drink water, think of its source." A
reminder to myself.

More quotes on Gratitude http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/vUZyR

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2166
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Everyone comes into our lives to mirror back to us some part of ourselves we
cannot or will not see. - Iyanla Vanzant (Character
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#character @ OM)

Quoting Eckhart Tolle http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/UB62P, "Anything
that you resent and strongly react to in another is also in you."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2165
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of
it.  - Thomas Jefferson (Hanging on, Determination & Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance @ OM)

As the saying goes, "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." Be prepared.

More quotes by Thomas Jefferson http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/4jxL7

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2164
(Click above for the bigger image)
Are you planning a trip with your family or friends?

 Please consider using the hotel booking services, at no extra cost to you, by
Symphony of Love at JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.