http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/christmas-quotes-and-sayings.html

Christmas Quotes and Sayings

For you who want to spread some Christmas spirit this holiday, these are my
favourite Christmas quotes and sayings for you to share with family and
friends. Let us keep the Christmas spirit all year round and not just on
Christmas day! Spread the spirit of Christmas Now
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/christmas-quotes-and-sayings.html

May you and yours be blessed with a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!

We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within
themselves. - Galileo Galilei (Learning http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#learning
@ OM)

Quoting Albert Einstein
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/albert-einstein-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2181
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the
opportunity in every difficulty. - Sir Winston Churchill (Positive Thinking
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#positive-thinking @ OM)

Every difficulty is a wonderful opportunity for us to learn and grow to who we
were supposed to be.

More quotes by Sir Winston Churchill http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/5MTwn

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2180
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You'll have true happiness when you don't live to get, but live to give. - Joel
Osteen (Giving http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#giving @ OM)

The ability to give and to share yields greater happiness then to receive.

More quotes by Joel Osteen http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/oDCxP

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2179
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let
go, and see what happens. - Mandy Hale (Faith
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#faith @ OM)

Quoting Gordon B. Hinckley
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/gordon-b-hinckley-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
 "Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2178
(Click above for the bigger image)

 Are you planning a trip with your family or friends?
Please consider using the hotel booking services, at no extra cost to you, by
Symphony of Love at JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.