Be mindful of your self-talk. It's a conversation with the universe. - David
James Lees (Positive Thinking http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#positive-thinking @
OM)

Quoting Rumi
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/rumi-love-quotes-and-sayings.html, "The
garden of the world has no limits, except in your mind." So be mindful of what
you plant in your mind.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2495
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes
you strong. - Sarah Dessen (Courage http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#courage @ OM)

Quoting Sarah Dessen, "The bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many
times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike."

More quotes by Sarah Dessen http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/ymBAf

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2494
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility
to give something back by becoming more. - Anthony Robbins (Life
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#life @ OM)

More quotes by Anthony Robbins http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/cxHuo

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2493
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Losing is a learning experience. It teaches you humility. It teaches you to
work harder. It's also a powerful motivator. - Yogi Berra (Determination &
Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance @ OM)

More quotes on Determination & Perseverance
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/8godF

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2492
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are
going. - Brian Tracy (Letting go & Moving on
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#letting-go-and-moving-on @ OM)

Quoting Karen Salmansohn
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/karen-salmansohn-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
 "Instead of slapping your forehead and asking, "What was I thinking," breathe
and ask yourself the kinder question, "What was I learning?""

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2490
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to
become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and
honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement. - Hermann
Hesse, Narcissus and Goldmund (Humility http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#humility
@ OM)

More quotes by Hermann Hesse http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/nPGzX

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2489