What you vibrate out into your world, the universe echoes back. - Panache Desai
(Be the Change http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#be-the-change @ OM)

Quoting Panache Desai (Twitter), "What happens within you affects everyone
around you, and ripples out to the collective consciousness."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2508
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If someone has offended, insulted, or disappointed you, let it go! Ask
yourself, what good does it do for me to hold on to this? - Iyanla Vanzant
(Forgiveness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#forgiveness @ OM)

The grudges serve no purpose except to hold you down. Let it go!

More quotes on Forgiveness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/uk1Tr

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2507
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Children aren't coloring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite
colors. -Khaled Hosseini (Children http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#children @ OM)

Quoting Rabindranath Tagore http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/rXrsG, "Don’t
limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2506
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I
admire kind people. - Abraham Joshua Heschel (Kindness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#kindness @ OM)

More quotes on Kindness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/8t93y

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2505
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. -
Christian D. Larson (Inner Peace http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#inner-peace @ OM)

Quoting Dalai Lama
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/dalai-lama-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2504
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Trying times are not the times to stop trying. - Ray Owen (Determination &
Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance @ OM)

Quoting Harriet Beecher Stowe, "When you get into a tight place and everything
goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute
longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide
will turn."

More quotes on Determination & Perseverance
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/8godF

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2503
(Click above for the bigger image)

Stand a chance to win $5,000 in flights and accommodation with Roomorama

http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/stand-a-chance-to-win-5000-in-flights-and-accommodation-with-roomorama.html

Book your next getaway at Roomorama between 23 April 2015 & 30 June 2015 &
stand a chance to win $5,000 in flights and accommodation. Click here for more
details
Save up to 75% on 600,000+ hotels http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/agoda