Hi.

I am sure you are enjoying reading the thought provoking, at times
funny, at times informative mails and also seeing the JPGs/pictures
that members post on this list

However, at times you may get a lot of mail and it may flood your
email box.

If you feel flustered and feel that there are too many emails, I'd
like to remind you that you don't have to leave just to stop us from
clogging your inbox.

You have the option of

1) getting your mails in digest form (however you will not be able
to see the pictures in this format)
"Daily digest" ... once or twice a day, you will receive an
email -- text only -- listing all new postings ... just click on the
"messages" link at the top of the digest to go to the web archive to
see any
attachments.)

2) or you can view mails directly on the web... and choose the
option ...
you can see what's new on the website and still keep a clear
mailbox. You will never receive mail from us if you do that. YOU
choose
when to visit us ... and you can check out what you like and can
skip over
what doesn't interest you.

3)no email option

I hope this helps. The commands for choosing the various modes are
listed below.

Warm Regards
modera...@gaybombay.in

Want to read each mail individually?
Mail to gay_bombay-nor...@yahoogroups.com

Tired of too many emails?
Want all your daily mails together in digest form?
E-mail to gay_bombay-dig...@yahoogroups.com
(You will not be able to see pictures/jpgs)

Don't want mails at all yet want to be a part of the group?
Mail to gay_bombay-nom...@yahoogroups.com

Want to directly read mails on Internet?