Michael,
Thank you for your interest! Since you found the mailing list I imagine
you found the archives (of two whole messages).

I have my plan of attack laid out now, and I hope to begin the schema
this week.

Hans :)

* Michael Fitzgerald ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [Sat,  1 Jun 2002 at 02:17 -0700]
<quote>
> Hi,
>
> I noticed your work tonight on the Genealogical Data Model in XML.
>
> I am deeply committed to family history and professionally committed to XML.
>
> I would like to offer my assistance, if you have any need of it.
>
> For my professional background, please see http://www.wyeast.net.
>
> Best,
>
> Mike Fitzgerald

</quote>

--
"Everybody is talking about the weather but nobody does anything about it."
        -- Mark Twain