Thanks! I'm a bit confused about the xsd prefix - I would think that it
would map to  http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes - but I suppose
that probably included ID/IDREF too.

I want to do a little more cleanup of what I have and then I am going to
put together an instance document for testing.

I think I'll join that list, sounds helpful.

Hans :)

* Michael Fitzgerald ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [Wed,  3 Jul 2002 at 07:51 -0700]
<quote>
> Hans,
>
> This is looking good. Are you testing against any instances? Perhaps you
> could commit those, too.
>
> One item to note: Trang does not require you to declare the datatype library
> in the compact syntax and assumes that you use the xsd: prefix. When
> translated, the datetypeLibrary attribute is automatically added to XML
> syntax. The prefix is not required in the XML syntax, as you probably
> already know. But you can declare things explicitly in both syntaxes if you
> want.
>
> You might consider subscribing to the RELAX NG comment list. You don't have
> to be a member of OASIS to do so. This is where you can ask hairy questions.
> Just send an email message to
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
> "subscribe" as the body of the message. The archives of the comments list
> are available at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng-comment/.
>
> You are making great progress.
>
> Mike

</quote>