A few thoughts on repository-source ...

IMHO & from an OO point-of-view, repository-source seems to be a
separate class. It represents the association between no or one instance
of source and no or one instance of repository, with the constraint that
there be at least one source or one repository. When a search succeeds,
then a source and repository are tied together, and information such as
call-number and description of the condition of the particular source,
are stored in the repository-source instance.

Another way of looking at it, is as the link between the Administration
and Evidence submodels, but with perhaps a closer link to Admin.
Maybe <repository-source> could be a child of <search>.

Stan Mitchell