Klaus Ethgen:

> Hi,
>
> We have only 12 days left on gitorious but currently we did not find a
> common sense what to use in future.
>
> Although thanks to git nothing will be lost, we should have a direct
> successor for the project.

Yes please, save it Klaus, this software has to be continued!! If it is
carefully hosted by you, then further on, new developers should without doubt
get interested - maybe it should be more promoted (with a really nice homepage
or whatever)?

This is such a clean and proper viewer that should be brought further as a
good template how photos should be shown! / Tore