Hi,

On Sep/19/2015, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am thinking about how to migrate away even more from sourceforge.
> Currently we are using the following over there:
> - - Mailinglist
> - - Bug tracker (Well, using is said too much, I think, nobody really
>   cares about but users do. :-()
> - - Wiki

for the last two github/bitbucket/... would work as I'm sure that you
know :-)

Yes, setting up a mailman is possible but maybe this time could be spend
in something else (like geeqie or just something else) unless setting up
a mailman is a hobby for you. It's for me for a small group of friends
so I understand that could be a hobby :-)

(the same for settings up a Wiki, page, etc. github static pages could
work well for geeqie pages)

Why not use it? Because of principles and bad experience with SF?

Regards,

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        Web: http://pinux.info || Blog: http://pintant.cat