Dear all,

We are interested to use GEGL to add effects to MLT video engine
(http://www.mltframework.org). MLT provides the core features to read
and write video. We need powerful image processing features.

MLT is available here:
git clone git://mltframework.org/mlt.git

For a working example, install Kdenlive video editor:
http://www.kdenlive

An example of integration is provided with Frei0r-plugin effects. It is
in the modules/frei0r directory.

Today, I read this article about Kdenlive:
http://www.kdenlive.org/forum/kdenlive-v075-review-eugenia-osnewscom

We would like to address colour grading issues. Also we need a reliable
solution. We thought of Gimp and then discovered your library.

Reading Frei0r code, do you think GEGL could be easily integrated into
MLT? Do you think GEGL is suited for fast image processing?

Would someone here be interested in helping us?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré