Author: Alexander Barkov
Email: b...@mnogosearch.org
Message:
Hi Laurent,

Sorry for delay. I was on New year holidays.

> Hi Alex,
>
> I moved to FreeBSD 10.1 x64, and this moved me to a mnoGo port
> v3.4.0.
> First I am surprised, you only only talk about 3.3.15. What's this
> 3.4.0 ?

It's a new branch. It has not been released yet.
I hope to release it by the end of this month.
For some reasons, it has been already added into the FreeBSD port collection.
I'd recommend to wait for the official 3.4 release
before starting using it.

If you're already using 3.4.0, please install 3.3.15 instead.

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=21673>