Hello,

You are correct. I made the change to the wrong branch. The patch fixed the problem at least in Jessie, and I suppose that is the case with Ubuntu as well. Thank you very much!


Best regards,

Teijo

23.3.2017, 17:23, Alexander Barkov kirjoitti:

Hello,

On 03/22/2017 08:51 PM, Teijo wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately patch did not solve the problem.

As to SQLite3 versions, Ubuntu 16.04 it is
SQLite version 3.11.0 2016-02-15 17:29:24
and in Jessie
SQLite version 3.8.7.1 2014-10-29 13:59:56

There are two similar places in sql-sqlite.c

Please make sure to fix the SQLite3 (rather than SQLite2) code branch:

      case SQLITE_ERROR:
        sqlite3_finalize(pStmt);
        udm_snprintf(db->errstr, sizeof(db->errstr),
                     "sqlite3 driver: (%d) %s",
                     sqlite3_errcode(UdmSQLite3Conn(db)),
                     sqlite3_errmsg(UdmSQLite3Conn(db)));
        if (!strstr(db->errstr,"unique") && !strstr(db->errstr,"UNIQUE"))
        {
          UdmSetErrorCode(db, 1);
          return UDM_ERROR;
        }
        return UDM_OK;
        break;




Best regards,

Teijo

22.3.2017, 16:52, Alexander Barkov kirjoitti:

Hello Teijo,


SQLite changed the error message in one of the recent releases,
from "unique" in lower case to "UNIQUE" in upper case.


Please apply this patch to src/sql-sqlite.c:



-        if (!strstr(db->errstr,"unique"))
+        if (!strstr(db->errstr,"unique") &&
!strstr(db->errstr,"UNIQUE"))






On 03/22/2017 06:39 PM, Alexander Barkov wrote:
Hello Teijo,


On 03/22/2017 03:44 PM, Teijo wrote:
Hello,

I have installed Mnogosearch 3.4.1 from source both to Ubuntu 16.04 and
Debian Jessie.

In Ubuntu I cannot use Mysql as database because there seem to be some
compatibility issues with Mysql 5.7. In Jessie where Mysql version is
5.5x there are no such problems.

I thought to use Sqlite3 in Ubuntu. Database setup goes without errors
with indexer --create. But when I try to make index with simply typing
indexer, I get similar to the following:

[33572]{--} indexer from mnogosearch-3.4.1-sqlite3 started with
'/usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf'
[33572]{01} Error: 'DB: sqlite3 driver: (19) UNIQUE constraint failed:
url.url'

There seem to be similar problems with Sqlite3 in Jessie as well.

I am not familiar with Mnogosearch and Sqlite3 so is there something I
have missed when setting up the environment? Only changes I have
made in
indexer.conf are Dbaddress and server definitions. Dbaddress is just
that it's in the example of Sqlite3 definition in indexer.conf-dist.

Which exact version  of SQLite are you using?


Can you please send your indexer.conf and the output for:

./indexer --sqlmon --exec="SELECT rec_id, url FROM url"

to b...@mnogosearch.org

Thanks.




Best regards,

Teijo
_______________________________________________
General mailing list
General@mnogosearch.org
http://lists.mnogosearch.org/listinfo/general
_______________________________________________
General mailing list
General@mnogosearch.org
http://lists.mnogosearch.org/listinfo/general

_______________________________________________
General mailing list
General@mnogosearch.org
http://lists.mnogosearch.org/listinfo/general
_______________________________________________
General mailing list
General@mnogosearch.org
http://lists.mnogosearch.org/listinfo/general

Reply via email to