On Jun 22, 2007, at 9:55 AM, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
I think the community, as-is, can manage itself for now.
I believe stdcxx is a nice, small,
healthy little community doing what the committers are interested in -
producing a world-class STL implementation under the ALv2 with our
community principles behind it.

I took 'a stroll' and I believe that too; not so worried about the 'for now'.

I also believe/hope the status file might need an update or perhaps two:

  In progress
         Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have
         been updated to reflect the new ASF copyright.

I'd hope that was finished a while ago :-)

- Leo