As part of Kafka's release process, it was stated that binaries
brought in via a tool like Maven as part of building a binary release
(but that are not included as part of a source release) need to be
included in the NOTICE and LICENSE file as appropriate.  Kafka chose
to release just a source release, but in Giraph we're planning on
including a binary artifact as well.  What are the mechanics for
having two NOTICE/LICENSE files for one release?  A NOTICE-BINARY and
LICENSE-BINARY? I'd rather not update each file each time an RC is
rolled, since then those changes won't be in subversion.  Creating a
whole separate branch for just these artifacts? Just adding them to
the NOTICE and LICENSE files will likely get us dinged that those
files would no longer be minimal.

Thanks,
Jakob