Hello,

I'm using velocity templates (.vm) files. It is being used across many
languages and has been localised. Contents of these .vm files contain utf-8
charactes (like accented french chars etc)... Do we need to save this file as
it is or in native2ascii format ?

If this file is saved in native2ascii format the data is not be displayed as
utf-8 chars... I tried setting the velocity input and output encoding as utf-8
and tried retrieving the template with UTF-8 encoding, but it doesnt display
the chars properly.

However, if I save the .vm file normally (NOT native2ascii format), it works
fine. Whats the correct way of saving .vm files?

Regards,
Shruti