On Dec 12, 2007 5:54 PM, Edward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for giving me feedback. Heres an updated version:
> [image: ApacheVelocityTools2.png picture by shadowpwner]
> and a link for those who can't see it:
> http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/shadowpwner/ApacheVelocityTools2.png

The colors mesh perfectly now. :) I also like the different font
weights for Velocity and Tools.

> I tried to make the T look more like a T, but now to me it looks like a
> tongue :P (See the resemblance?)

Yeah, though my first thought was that it looked like a shield, which
is a bit more noble than a tongue. :)  I wonder if straightening out
the wings of the V would help...

> Also, here it is with the current template:
>
> http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/shadowpwner/VeltoolsNewLogoPS2.png
>
> The logo will probably be 50% of the current size, I enlarged it so you
> could see the details.

Cool, though i'd be curious to see how well the details compress also.
 And there still seems like more whitespace than necessary on the
right side and the top.