On Friday 06 February 2009 04.20.43 Jeremy Olexa wrote:
> martin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to build gentoo prefix under debian lenny by following the
> > solaris guide. In the first step when building coreutils (after wget, sed
> > and python) I get some wierd build result. Does anyone know what to do?
> >
> >    Martin
>
> Hi, sorry for the late response.
>
> Can you try to replace 'coreutils' with 'coreutils6' in the
> bootstrapping command?

That did help. I run into problem with tar after that. However I decided to
continue without since debian comes with tar 1.20. After that I manage to get
a successful prefix build.

Later after inspecting the source to the bootscript I found that there exist a
tar15.Building that version is working property.

Thank for the help :-)

    Martin