Hello all,

I installed KDE 3.4 on my machine (mostly using the single packages not the
meta packages).
Most is running fine, but I cannot install some parts (ark and kde-i18n).
When I try to merge them I get the following error:

>>> emerge (1 of 1) kde-base/ark-3.4.0 to /
>>> md5 files   ;-) ChangeLog
>>> md5 files   ;-) metadata.xml

!!! Digest verification Failed:
!!!    /usr/local/portage/kde-base/ark/ark-3.4.0.ebuild
!!! Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size

>>> Please ensure you have sync'd properly. Please try 'emerge sync' and
>>> optionally examine the file(s) for corruption. A sync will fix most cases.

Of course I tried to resync, no change. The filesize of kdeutils matches the
one listed in the digest, MD5 matches as well.
For the kde-i18n it is exactly the same.
Can anyone give a hint what to do?

Thanks

PS: Another small "problem" I do not get my multimedia keys to work. I
selected my keyboard type in control center. Is there anything else to do? I
got them working ages ago and am not sure where to do anything else now.