One of the principle uses of my Gentoo box is to aggregate all of my disparate pop-3 accounts, filter spam and to provide access to the ham from my desktop and laptop using Thunderbird (both, I admit, under Windows.)

In the most part I am happy with this setup (postfix, dovecot, procmail, spamassasin & ruledujour, razor, pyzor, DCC - with remote ssh tunnels for smtp and IMAP4) - this configuration successfully filters about 99.5% of my spam without having (yet) introduced a false positive - a fact I attribute to the advantage that my ham is extremely unlikely to be matched in DCC/razor/pyzor. Every day, however, I do receive a couple of spams which I don't automatically identify. These spams are easy enough to move out of my inbox or delete by hand, but I can't help thinking it would be better to report these spams back to DCC/razor/pyzor hoping to eliminate similar rubbish in future. I'm aware of the command line client razor-report, but to be honest using that directly is a bit of a pain...I really need a strategy to report spam which requires no more human intervention than at present is needed to manually remove the spam from my inbox.

I wonder if it would be possible to set-up an "internal" account "spam" to which only local users (i.e. myself) can send mail... "bounce" all my spam there (using the "Mail Redirect" extension?) - and somehow use procmail to report it? Is there a neater solution?

Steve