Steve [Gentoo] schrieb:
> One of the principle uses of my Gentoo box is to aggregate all of my
> disparate pop-3 accounts, filter spam and to provide access to the ham
> from my desktop and laptop using Thunderbird (both, I admit, under
> Windows.)
>
> In the most part I am happy with this setup (postfix, dovecot, procmail,
> spamassasin & ruledujour, razor, pyzor, DCC - with remote ssh tunnels
> for smtp and IMAP4) - this configuration successfully filters about
> 99.5% of my spam without having (yet) introduced a false positive - a
> fact I attribute to the advantage that my ham is extremely unlikely to
> be matched in DCC/razor/pyzor.  Every day, however, I do receive a
> couple of spams which I don't automatically identify.  These spams are
> easy enough to move out of my inbox or delete by hand, but I can't help
> thinking it would be better to report these spams back to
> DCC/razor/pyzor hoping to eliminate similar rubbish in future.  I'm
> aware of the command line client razor-report, but to be honest using
> that directly is a bit of a pain...I really need a strategy to report
> spam which requires no more human intervention than at present is needed
> to manually remove the spam from my inbox.
>
> I wonder if it would be possible to set-up an "internal" account "spam"
> to which only local users (i.e. myself) can send mail... "bounce" all my
> spam there (using the "Mail Redirect" extension?) - and somehow use
> procmail to report it?  Is there a neater solution?

I've written a small program in C doing something similar: Feeding
user-selected spam and ham to sa-learn. Of course, it could be done with a
sophisticated shell-script, but I wanted to learn C ;-)

The feeding task is accomplished by shell-script, which can be edited to
whatever you like. Maybe you can edit it, to feed your spam to DCC/razor/pyzor.

The program and script are expecting that you use maildirformat on your
IMAP-server, which is default on a gentoo/postfix-installation.

Program: http://www.pc-tiede.dnsalias.net/downloads/sa-teacher-0.10.tar.bz2
ebuild:  http://www.pc-tiede.dnsalias.net/downloads/sa-teacher-0.10.ebuild
The category is mail-filter.

Comments welcome.