Hi,

K3b suddenly cannot find any burning device of my system.
Hald is running. vlc can acces the drive for playing dvds.
kdebase-runtime-meta is installed. k3b was recompiled without
problems. The Configuration dialog of k3b states for both
kind of drives "none". And me? I have really no idea, what
is happening here. Previously it works perfectly and I dont
know when its stops working, since I dont burn dvds that often.

Wgat can I do?

Best regards,
mcc