After compiling KDE 4.6, kmail isn't accessing my email accounts.  I get
errors
like this:

Error while checking account gmail for new mail:
The process for the imaps://imap.gmail.com protocol died unexpectedly.

For all of my IMAP and POP accounts.  My .xsessions files contains:

kioslave: ####### CRASH ###### protocol = pop3s pid = 25338 signal = 11
kioslave: ####### CRASH ###### protocol = imaps pid = 25342 signal = 11

I recompiled all of the packages in kdepim-meta and anything I could find
that seemed to reference kio, but that made no difference.

I can shut off SSL on one of the POP accounts and it fetched email as
expected.  That really isn't an long term option, though, and several of
the accounts only have SSL access.  I hope that this is just an issue with
something that needs to be recompiled, but I am not sure that to recompile
at this point.  revdep-rebuild doesn't turn up anything.  Any ideas?

--
Tami King