Hi Guys,

You all must think I'm like a bear with a sore paw!  :-)

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:51 AM, Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Wednesday 19 Oct 2011 04:54:02 Colleen Beamer wrote:
> > On 10/18/11 21:07, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > > On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Colleen Beamer
> > > <colleen.bea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > <SNIP>

> above
> entry is not required.
>
> Since you are trying to use KDE apps to play CDs you ought to check that
> you
> have installed:
>
>  kde-base/kdemultimedia-meta
>  kde-base/kdemultimedia-kioslaves

Both of these are installed.  However, I really just wanted to bring one
last thing to everyone's attention .... just in case.

Like I said in one of my previous e-mails, I got kaffeine to play audio
CD's.  Not sure what I did although, as stated, I installed something where
I had to add a USE flag and then, did "--update --deep --newuse world".

Anyway, plugging away at some of the suggestions that were made, I checked
/home/colleen.kde4/config/ for all the rc files that should be there.  Every
program creates an rc file.  However, kscd has no kscdrc file even after it
is started up.  Is this a bug?

Regards,

Colleen