Nobody has yet to get any of Studio MX 2004 working under Wine. The issue (so I have been told) is the activation system doesn't play real nice with Wine. Perhaps if you are skilled in the black art of cracking you could hack out the activation routines and make it work? (Note: for personal use only please, I don't advocate software piracy)

-Mike