> No, there was simply no useful result that came up. Incidentally, both
> links you provide *did* come up...but I dismissed them because I
> couldn't imagine anyone using them as a reference except in trying to
> deride Henning Brauer.
>

> > http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=129666298029771&w=2
>
> He goes from advocating NAT444 to a spew of pejoratives about something.
> NAT444 is one of the nastiest, user-disempowering things to hit the
> Internet to date. The rest of this email is him bitching about having to
> parse CIDR notation.

How disengenuous. He certainly doesn't. Did you miss the sarcasm. The
only reason he advocates is because others using it allow him to keep
running ipv4 pure networks.

After that I'm sure you can forgive me if I note him to have absolutely
no reason to be biased and give him a bit more credit and take his
experience of writing one of the best and widely used interrupt driven
firewalls and so code to deal with ipv6, helping get the netqmail patch
sorted and runs his own decent sized network over yours who I am sure
is genuine but could well be partial to ipv6 because as you say you
teach setting up ipv6 networks.

   http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=124536321827774&w=2

> > http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=135325826302392&w=2
> >

> This email has absolutely no technical content whatsoever.

Did you not follow the threads?

I couldn't find the juicier threads about client troubles due to added
complexity but here's some relevent ones and many by very competent
devs. (and if I'm honest who tend to shadow every other list I've come
across so far as long as you are not timid and can take a hit, though
Gentoo is up there).

  http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=128822984018595&w=2
  http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=135325736302228&w=2
  http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=128825496411711&w=2