On 05/09/2013 16:35, 东方巽雷 wrote:
> I cannot find glibc-2.18 in /usr/portage/profile/package.mask,but
> glibc-2.18 is being masked.I would like to know which file masks glibc-2.18.

Sometimes masks like this are in the profile, but in this case Wang is
correct. Here's how you find out:

$ emerge -pv =glibc-2.18

Calculating dependencies... done!

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "=glibc-2.18" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
request:
- sys-libs/glibc-2.18::gentoo (masked by: missing keyword)

"missing keyword" is always from the build itself.

I would think three times and type once before unmasking it, that is not
normally a step you can roll back.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com