On 22/11/13 at 10:24pm, Pavel Volkov wrote:
> News here:
> http://blog.chromium.org/2013/09/saying-goodbye-to-our-old-friend-npapi.html
>
> And the previous one:
> http://blog.chromium.org/2012/08/the-road-to-safer-more-stable-and.html
>
> Currently chromium <---> adobe-flash communication in Gentoo works through
> NPAPI and I don't see the bundled Flash plugin on about:plugins page.
> There are no USE flags for bundled Flash either.
>
> In another distro (Chakra) I can see that Flash is using PPAPI, not NPAPI in
> Chromium.
>
> So it possible to build Chromium with bundled Flash in Gentoo?

I think your looking for

* www-plugins/chrome-binary-plugins
     Available versions:
     (stable) (~)31.0.1650.57_p1^msd
     (beta) (~)32.0.1700.19_beta1^msd
     (unstable) [M](~)33.0.1712.4_alpha1^msd [M]**9999^msd
       {+flash +pdf}
     Homepage:            http://www.google.com/chrome
Google Chrome for use in Chromium.

Last time I tried it, it didn't work very well. Would keep getting unsupported
version of flash etc.

--

- Yohan Pereira

The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
between a mermaid and a seal.
                -- Mark Twain