But what i mean is native code . Anyway , what about compile to binary
lenguages like java (it won't run as native one , but you will remove a lot
of overhead from the java vm ) , Or simply , a thing like .NET/Mono but at
low level .

And , of course , thanks for the answer , and your project is very
interesting , i'll take a look .