Alan McKinnon <alan.mckin...@gmail.com> [15-01-16 13:40]:
> On 16/01/2015 14:28, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to install Calligra to get Kita.
> > For that I compiled every version available via portage.
> > All failed to compile, which may be caused on problems
> > caused by other sources than calligra.
> >
> > Which version is known to compile cleanly ?
> >
> > Thank you very much for any help!
> > Best regards,
> > Meino
>

> Calligra builds and installs just fine here:
>

> $ genlop -t calligra
>  * app-office/calligra
>      Sun Jan 11 10:46:11 2015 >>> app-office/calligra-2.8.7
>        merge time: 37 minutes and 19 seconds.
>

> $ eix calligra
> [I] app-office/calligra
>      Installed versions:  2.8.7(4)^t(10:45:30 11/01/2015)(attica crypt
> eigen exif fontconfig freetds glew glib gsf handbook jpeg jpeg2k kdcraw
> kde lcms marble mysql okular openexr opengl pdf threads tiff truetype
> xml -aqua -fftw -gsl -import-filter -kdepim -nepomuk -postgres -spacenav
> -sybase -test -vc -xbase CALLIGRA_FEATURES="author braindump flow karbon
> kexi krita sheets stage words -plan")
>

> --
> Alan McKinnon
> alan.mckin...@gmail.com

Hi Alan,

thanks for your reply ! :)

I copied your use flags and started emerge...

Got this from the oracle:

!!! Problem resolving dependencies for app-office/calligra
                          ... done!

!!! The ebuild selected to satisfy "calligra" has unmet requirements.
- app-office/calligra-2.8.7::gentoo USE="attica crypt eigen exif fontconfig
freetds glew glib gsf handbook jpeg jpeg2k kdcraw kde lcms marble mysql okular
openexr opengl pdf threads tiff truetype xml (-aqua) -fftw -gsl -import-filter
-kdepim -nepomuk (-postgres) -spacenav (-sybase) -test -vc -xbase" ABI_X86="64"
CALLIGRA_FEATURES="author braindump flow karbon kexi krita plan sheets stage
words"

  The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
    calligra_features_plan? ( kdepim )

  The above constraints are a subset of the following complete expression:
    calligra_features_author? ( calligra_features_words )
calligra_features_krita? ( eigen exif lcms ) calligra_features_plan? ( kdepim )
calligra_features_sheets? ( eigen ) vc? ( calligra_features_krita ) test? (
calligra_features_karbon )

And if I had learned from previous given holy mubles of the great
portage it means: The feature calligra_features_plan of calligra wants
kdepim installed which in turn (I tried to emerge it) cannot be found
as ebuild.

I smy prophecy in so far correct or need I more spider legs and frog
eyes in the mystric soup? ;)

Best regards,
Meino