Alec Ten Harmsel <alec <at> alectenharmsel.com> writes:

> I'm sorry to spam gentoo-user, but I'm not sure who else would be
> interested in something like this. Also, feel free to email me with bugs
> in the code or documentation, or open something in GitHub's issue tracker.

One man's spam generates  maps for another.....

So my map of "todo" on ansible is all about common gentoo installs. [1]
Let's take the first and most easy example "the clone". I have a gentoo
workstation install that I want to replicated onto identical hardware (sort
of like a disk to disk "dd" install).

So how would I impress the bossman by actually saving admin time
on how to use the bossman to create (install from scratch + pxe?)
a clone.

Gotta recipe for that using bossman?
Or is that an invalid direction for bossman?

curiously,
James

[1]
http://blog.jameskyle.org/2014/08/automated-stage3-gentoo-install-using-ansible/