On 25 May 2015 at 14:33, Guy-Laurent Subri <guy-laur...@subri.ch> wrote:
> BTW, Emanuele, what kind of issues do you have with zathura ? I don't
> have any.

For some PDFs it can't read the outline (bookmarks, whatever they are
called) and freezes when I try to open the outline view. llpp seems to
work fine with them.
On the other hand, qpdfview has issues sometimes too, as in crashing
when opening some PDFs. Those issues come from poppler, I think, because
the same PDFs crashed every other poppler-based viewer I tried.
That is the reason why I keep one viewer based on poppler and another
one based on mupdf handy.
By the way, I was looking for a pdf that crashed poppler, to test llpp
on it, but I can't find it anymore (though llpp is mupdf-based, so it
shouldn't have been affected, anyway).
Maybe that bug has been resolved lately.

-- Emanuele Rusconi