Hi all,
        Has anyone managed to build the latest, V3.6, of Qt-creator? I'm
attempting to do so and am getting a problem related to libQtcSsh.so and
something called Botan. Reeading in more depth in the error, it appears
that it can't find basic_string, for example:

*********************

/var/tmp/portage/dev-qt/qt-creator-3.6.0/work/qt-creator-opensource-src-3.6.0/lib64/qtcreator/libQtcSsh.so:
undefined reference to
`Botan::User_Interface::User_Interface(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)

        There are about 15 errors of this type. I've found a mention of this on
gmane for a distro called Alt Linux, but there is no remedy. Has anyone
come across this error and managed to fix it before I spend lots of time
tracking it down?

        Regards,
                Andrew