Attempting to update/world this weekend I get:

# emerge -uDv @world

Calculating dependencies... done!

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "kde-apps/kdebase-runtime-meta:5" have been
masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- kde-apps/kdebase-runtime-meta-16.04.2::gentoo (masked by: package.mask,
~amd64 keyword)
- kde-apps/kdebase-runtime-meta-15.12.3::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)

(dependency required by "kde-base/kdebase-startkde-4.11.22-r1::gentoo"
[ebuild])
(dependency required by "@selected" [set])
(dependency required by "@world" [argument])

I have all of KDE:5 masked since I think installing it sounds too risky.
Checking the kdebase-startkde-4.11.22-r1 ebuild it has a dependency on kde-
apps/kdebase-runtime-meta:5. Is this a mistake? Has anyone found a solution to
this?

Thanks
Robin
Robin Atwood.