Hello list,

Bug 596022 reports failure to build dev-libs/libclc with the latest version
of sys-dev/clang. I've been trying to trace a problem running MilkyWay@home,
specifically with its use of the GPU, so I'm keen to make sure that I have a
properly working OpenCL system.

Is my existing libclc, compiled against the previous version of clang, still
good? I'm hoping this is just a build-phase problem, with nothing changed in
the object code. I can't go back in clang versions without also reverting
sys-devel/llvm, and maybe other things too.

The bug has been open for three weeks, asking for a new libclc package to be
released. It'd be good if that were to happen soon.

--
Rgds
Peter

PS. Has anyone seen anything of Alan McK recently? He seems to have
vanished.