On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:00:34 -0800, Daevid Vincent wrote:

> # emerge -Davt kde-base/superkaramba
>
> These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
>
> Calculating dependencies ...done!
> [blocks B     ] =kde-base/kdeutils-3.5* (is blocking
> kde-base/superkaramba-3.5.0)
> [ebuild  N    ] kde-base/superkaramba-3.5.0  +arts -debug
> -kdeenablefinal -kdexdeltas -xinerama 2,888 kB

You cannot mix split and monolithic ebuild for the same part of KDE.
Superkaramba is in kdeutils, so you cannot also merge it separately.
Either remove suprerkaramba or emerge kdeutils-meta instead of kdeutils,
to use the split ebuilds.

--
Neil Bothwick

Newsflash! Explosion at M$ beta testsite - Infinite number of monkeys
killed.